What You Need to Know about ATM/Debit Card Overdraft Services
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions, unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Waggoner National Bank pays my overdrafts?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee up to $27.50 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no daily limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want Waggoner National Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, you may call (940) 552-2511 or fill out the below Opt In/Out Online Form and click submit.
Overdraft Coverage Online Form
Alternative Ways to Opt In/Out
Customers can contact us at (940) 552-2511 to opt-in/out.
If you prefer to Opt In or Revoke Earlier Request by mail, please print this form and send it to:
Waggoner National Bank
P.O. Box 2271
Vernon, TX 76385
Sometimes it's easier to talk about things in person. Please visit any of our locations and ask a personal banker to help you decide which plan is best for you.