Keep your money working for you all the time with this free high yield checking account.
Earn 1.15% APY* and get ATM fee refunds* too!
- 1.15% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.15% – 0.25% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- If qualifications aren't met, you still earn 0.15% APY*
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fees refunded* (up to $25 per cycle)
- Free Visa Check Card
- Free Online Banking and Billpay
- Free E-Statements
- Overdraft protection up to $600
- Tele Bank
- Direct Deposit available
- Night Deposit available
- $50 to open
In order to qualify for our great interest rate and ATM fee refunds, simply do these three things during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 Visa Debit Card purchases post and settle the account
- Have at least one direct deposit or pre-authorized ACH electronic payment post and settle the account
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/26/14. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Personal accounts only. Limit one account per SSN. Minimum to open is $50. No minimum balance to earn rewards. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.15%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 1.15% - 0.25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.15% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.